quesWife doesn't stay with me for continuous for 1 month. What to do?

Me and my wife are facing problem that my wife doesn't stay with me and keeps coming and going to her parents. She stays with her parents every 15-20 days. Can i file a restitution case?

  • Planning to Divorce? Marriage Counselling can help

    Consult Now
    • ansUnfortunately, you can not file restitution petition.
      As per HMA section
      9. Restitution of conjugal rights.- When either the husband or the wife has, without reasonable excuse, withdrawn from the society of the other, the aggrieved party may apply, by petition to the district court, for restitution of conjugal rights and the court, on being satisfied of the truth of the statements made in such petition and that there is no legal ground why the application should not be

      Advocate Chirag Bhagat

        Rajmahal Road, Vadodara

    • ansDear Sir,
      Firstly, yes you may file an application for restitution of conjugal rights. Secondly, this application will also help you if your wife moves an application seeking money for maintenance from you.

      Advocate Mauleen Marfatia

        Thaltej, Ahmedabad

    • File For Mutual Divorce With Expert Lawyers
      Know More

      Click here to see all Divorce Legal Services
    • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
    Consult best Divorce lawyers in India

    Similar questions

    I am Hindu and my wife is torturing me. she gives dhamki that she will…

    My husband is abusive sexually, physically and verbally, so to prove that to seek a…

    Divorce petition contains only vague allegations such as wife used to fight with husband in…
    i have completed 2 years and 5 months of marriage. my wife is not want…

    Divorce Lawyers in India

    Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

      Supreme Court of India
     Experience: 16 years

    Advocate Nagesh B L

     Experience: 23 years

    Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

      Lajpat Nagar 4
     Experience: 24 years

    Advocate Vara Prasada Rao Tangrda

     Experience: 17 years

    View all >>