Wife demanding custody of child after 7 years of divorce, what to do?

Hi, I got married in 2006, With the grace of God I became a father of a baby girl in September 2017. Due to some issue my ex wife and I start living separately my girl's age was 6mth at that time. Since then she is staying with me and my family. I caught a case of divorce and got divorce in 2009, I remarry in 2010. This year in 2017 my ex wife called my parents and ask my 10 years old daughter custody (in last 10years she spend only 6mth with her inetialy . She asked to take a transfer certificate from her school and also threaten my parents. Please advise what legal option I have in above case.

At this stage you are rightfully custodian of your daughter. The balance of convenience is in your favour. Your wife can not take custody of your daughter. You can contest her claim. The will of your daughter is of paramount importance. If at all your ex wife filed petition the court can not pass order without asking your daughter's will.