Wife and her family giving me pressure to file divorce

I got married 2 times with same girl, 1 marriage in 2008 at arya smaj mandir,which she nevr wanted to disclose dn again v married in nov 2013.we hv no children, no dowry taken by me, nd nw her father says give money nd divorce,my wife is having affair with some guy in her office I hv details,I nd my family pleased her to come home nd b in our family bt she is asking divorce bt nt filling same,recntly i was nt @ home.she took one suitcas? nd 30,000 from my drawer without telling mé nd lef nw refusing last sunday came with her mom nd dad created seen I same filled nd fir.pls tl what 2 do nw.

Answers (2)

306 votes

We will be able to advise your or provide you with a solution only if you can clarify your intention.

You will have to first state in the fact, whether you intend to stay with her or file divorce.

Please provide us facts, so that we can advise you accordingly.

264 votes

Dear Friend,

If She is willing to give divorce and you are aware about her affair than its better to mediate the matter mutually and opt for mutual divorce to avoid unwanted incidences whic are the part of the matrimonial disputes like case under 125 Crpc, Domestic violence, 498A etc.

You have to invest huge amount in all these multiple litigations. So its my suggestion to fix the terms mutually and appoint a lawyer to file mutual divorce on the behalf of you and your wife.

Mohan S.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles