Wife and her family giving me pressure to file divorce

I got married 2 times with same girl, 1 marriage in 2008 at arya smaj mandir,which she nevr wanted to disclose dn again v married in nov 2013.we hv no children, no dowry taken by me, nd nw her father says give money nd divorce,my wife is having affair with some guy in her office I hv details,I nd my family pleased her to come home nd b in our family bt she is asking divorce bt nt filling same,recntly i was nt @ home.she took one suitcas? nd 30,000 from my drawer without telling mé nd lef nw refusing last sunday came with her mom nd dad created seen I same filled nd fir.pls tl what 2 do nw.

We will be able to advise your or provide you with a solution only if you can clarify your intention.

You will have to first state in the fact, whether you intend to stay with her or file divorce.

Please provide us facts, so that we can advise you accordingly.

Dear Friend,

If She is willing to give divorce and you are aware about her affair than its better to mediate the matter mutually and opt for mutual divorce to avoid unwanted incidences whic are the part of the matrimonial disputes like case under 125 Crpc, Domestic violence, 498A etc.

You have to invest huge amount in all these multiple litigations. So its my suggestion to fix the terms mutually and appoint a lawyer to file mutual divorce on the behalf of you and your wife.

Thanks
Mohan S.