What to do if wife has left the house with my child

HELLO, MY WIFE LEFT THE HOUSE APPROX.. THREE MONTHS BEFORE & AT THAT TIME MY BABY GIRL WAS ONLY HAVE THE AGE OF 20 DAYS. SHE WAS MISBEHAVING WITH MY FAMILY & ME AS PER HER MOTHERS INPUTS AS HER MOTHER DIDN'T WANT I WILL HAPPILY LIVE WITH MY PARENTS & SHE WANTS I WILL SEPARATE FROM MY PARENTS TOTALLY & NOW SHE HAS STARTED WORKING THERE & I CALLED SO MANY TIME TO DO VIDEO CALLING WITH MY CHILD BUT THEY ARE NOT RESPONDING & SHE DIDN'T TALK TO ME FROM LAST APPROX.. THREE MONTHS. PLEASE ADVICE.

In this case you should immediately put efforts to bring ur wife n child back. Their is legal recourse where she can be called to live with you n she will have to reply why she is not willing to live with you. May be she is willing to live with u n not with your parents. In any case talks with her should start as soon as possible

First of all, you have to decide whether you are interested to continue the marriage and if yes you file a petition under section 9 of HMA. If want to get divorce then demand for seperate residence from your parents is mental cruelty and you seek divorce from his wife.