What to do if wife does not want to give divorce ?

I am Hindu.I did marriage before 6 years.My wife behaviour was not accept able from very first day.ln this six years she made my life hell,s he abused me & my mother all the time.My mother facing many problem physically .she is paralyzed from last ten years.she is also diabetic patient.l talked to my wife a lot & told her that I have no way to leave my mother.My mother also depend on me physically & mentally . I have a girl child 1 years& 5 month's.Every time my wife souted on me,mother,& my child.she dose not want to take minimum responsibilities in her shoulder for our family.I did a lot to save my marriage but there is no result .Now I am planing to file divorce against her,can it possible to get divorce if wife don't want to give divorce.

Answers (1)

163 votes

U hv only one way to get rid of dt problem, if ur wife is agree to give divorce dn mutual divorce petition can file nd wll get divorce decree
Court nevr want to give divorce decree on d petition filed by d husband
Mere mental torture by d wife using word does not taken into consideration for granting divorce decree
U convince ur wife to file mutual petition odrwise u hv no any odr option

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles