What to do if wife does not want to give divorce ?

I am Hindu.I did marriage before 6 years.My wife behaviour was not accept able from very first day.ln this six years she made my life hell,s he abused me & my mother all the time.My mother facing many problem physically .she is paralyzed from last ten years.she is also diabetic patient.l talked to my wife a lot & told her that I have no way to leave my mother.My mother also depend on me physically & mentally . I have a girl child 1 years& 5 month's.Every time my wife souted on me,mother,& my child.she dose not want to take minimum responsibilities in her shoulder for our family.I did a lot to save my marriage but there is no result .Now I am planing to file divorce against her,can it possible to get divorce if wife don't want to give divorce.

U hv only one way to get rid of dt problem, if ur wife is agree to give divorce dn mutual divorce petition can file nd wll get divorce decree
Court nevr want to give divorce decree on d petition filed by d husband
Mere mental torture by d wife using word does not taken into consideration for granting divorce decree
U convince ur wife to file mutual petition odrwise u hv no any odr option

Advocate Nikhil Singh
Singh & Associates, Hubli