×

quesWhat to do if husband is avoiding me after reconciliation

I had filed a 498A FIR against my husband. After advise and forgiveness from my husband i decided to take back the case. So approached the High court and submitted affidavit to quash the FIR stating mutual compromise. Now after this my husband has stopped contacting and is not taking me home. What action can i take ? Can i revoke the 498A or report the same to the court ?I am depressed because my FIR was genuine and i gave up respecting his forgiveness.

• ansDear Querist,
      It is sad that u r husband has gone back on his words, try to reopen the 498A case, which shud be difficult, nevertheless, u can try. However, you can file a domestic violence case against u r spouse and high light there the cruelty meted out to u, you can ask for monetary compensation, monthly maintenance, stay n your husbands house. If there is violence perpetrated on u, u can also ask for protections orders.
      Pratap, Adv

Advocate Pratap Kumar

Madiwala, Bangalore

• ansDear madam,
      You have to come and meet as we have to see all the relevant documents ,memorundum of compromise done and what was the status of case that time ,and hence you have to fight your case once again ,of what you left and situation is little more grevious as the compromise has happened in high Court itself ,and not in subordinate court ,any how will help you to get justice if your allegation is genuine. ofc : Adv Pankaj Kumar

Advocate Pankaj Kumar

kaggadasapura, Bangalore