quesWhat to do if husband is avoiding me after reconciliation

I had filed a 498A FIR against my husband. After advise and forgiveness from my husband i decided to take back the case. So approached the High court and submitted affidavit to quash the FIR stating mutual compromise. Now after this my husband has stopped contacting and is not taking me home. What action can i take ? Can i revoke the 498A or report the same to the court ?I am depressed because my FIR was genuine and i gave up respecting his forgiveness.

  • Planning to Divorce? Marriage Counselling can help

    Consult Now
    • ansDear Querist,
      It is sad that u r husband has gone back on his words, try to reopen the 498A case, which shud be difficult, nevertheless, u can try. However, you can file a domestic violence case against u r spouse and high light there the cruelty meted out to u, you can ask for monetary compensation, monthly maintenance, stay n your husbands house. If there is violence perpetrated on u, u can also ask for protections orders.
      Pratap, Adv

      Advocate Pratap Kumar

        Madiwala, Bangalore

    • ansDear madam,
      You have to come and meet as we have to see all the relevant documents ,memorundum of compromise done and what was the status of case that time ,and hence you have to fight your case once again ,of what you left and situation is little more grevious as the compromise has happened in high Court itself ,and not in subordinate court ,any how will help you to get justice if your allegation is genuine. ofc : Adv Pankaj Kumar

      Advocate Pankaj Kumar

        kaggadasapura, Bangalore

    • File Mutual Consent Divorce @ Rs. 25,000/- only

      Know More
    • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
    Consult best Divorce lawyers in India

    Similar questions

    Sir or mam Maine apne pati se devoce ke liye case kiya hai mujhe unke…
    sir i m from chandigarh and belongs to himachal and my wife is from haryana…
    i got married according to Bindu marriage act in 2014..my husband was absconding 1 year…
    My wife is threatening us to put false allegations against us such as 498A, 3…

    Divorce Lawyers in India

    Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

      Supreme Court of India
     Experience: 16 years

    Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

      Lajpat Nagar 4
     Experience: 24 years

    Advocate Nagesh B L

     Experience: 23 years

    Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

      Connaught Place
     Experience: 20 years

    View all >>

    Quick Consult

    Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

    Ask a Free Question

    Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

    Find a Lawyer

    Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

    Get Fee Estimate

    Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly