What to do if husband beats again even after filing 498a case?

I recently filed for divorce. Thereafter my husband beaten me brutally. I took photo of all wounds & injuries & bruises in my face, neck, chest, back & area around my ear. I approached local police station next day morning to lodge a complaint. Police took the complaint and asked me to get the medical examinations done from a Government Hospital and submit the report to initiate investigation. Police also told those photographs which I took would add little to no value. Then I visited a local Government Hospital for medical examination. Doctor there clearly stated in his report the real reasons behind those wounds, injuries & bruises. As per Doctor's advice I also did X-Ray. Then I returned to police station with the medical report. Police accepted the medical report & lodged FIR u/sec 498 A against my husband. I have following questions. 1. What can I do if my husband again tries to beat me? 2. How can I make use of these developments in the divorce case which I already filed?

in case your husband is still beating you, on the next date of hearing you can file an application along with evidence and ask the court to provide you police security and there may be chances that the court may send your husband to jail. you can call police again in case he repeats it and file a complaint for assault