What is the procedure to get divorce decree and certificate

In Divorce Law
I was divorced last year , and I have a divorce decree .For applying for passport I want a decree as well as divorce certificate , what is the procedure to get that certificate.

Certificate will not give you any court , that is judgment and decree it self is authentic document which is passed by the court.
Separate certificate will not be issued. You can apply through advocate.

You can visit the court and pay the requisite fees and apply for the copy of a judgement and decree. You can also instruct your lawyer to get the copy of judgment and decree.

Regards,
Sadanand, Bangalore

Decree can be obtained ftom the office of the family court where your divorce was granted. Fill a form there with case details, tell a advocate to draft divorce certificate then get it notorised.

Thanks for your mail. The Legal procedure and details unable to write over email or phone, which will run to pages and over phone cannot longtime the details. Kindly meet me in my office according to convenience.