What is the legal procedure to bring wife back home

MY WIFE IS NOT RETURNING HOME, AGAIN AND AGAIN LEAVE HOME SAYING THAT SHE WANTS ME TO STAY SEPARATE FROM MY PARENTS AS I REFUSED THEN SHE STARTED MAKING STORY THAT SHE GET TORTURE IN MY ABSENCE ,MY PARENTS TREAT HER LIKE HER OWN DAUGHTER AND ONCE IN REFUSE THEN SHE SAY THAT SHE WILL SUICIDE IF I DONT AGREE THEN ABUSE ME,TELL THAT I AM FRAUD..AND DISCONNECTS ALL THE CONTACT

File restitution of conjugal rights, do not file divorce, if she files maintenance and domestic violence case and divorce then only file the restitution case.As per top court of india if a hindu wife after marriage tries to separate a hindu husband from his aged parents that is a ground for divorce, now the point is you have to prove it, best way exchange emails amongst yourself and get it written by your wife that she wants to stay separate from your parents otherwise she will take drastic action. Play safe with cards dont let her know your intentions of exchanging emails. She might tell you in worst language over email incase but you will always be polite and non aggressive.Detailed technicalities need to be discussed.