What is relief for Mental torture and undue doubt from husband

Mera pati mujpe shak krta hai. Muje ghar se bhar nikal rakha hai. Mujpe juthe iljam lagata hai jab mai apne ghar jati hu ki tera affer hai. Kyuki usko maine apne past kr bare mai bataya tha. Mere sasural wale muje tourcher krte rahtr hai Shadi ko 2 saal ho chuke hai 1 baby bhi hai 11 month ka. ab wo talka chahta hai. Muje kya step lena chiye plzz help

Answers (1)

142 votes

After seeing your query and your alligations on your husbands family.my opinion to your problem is that you should go and lodge f.I.r against your in-laws under sect498A and D.v act also u can demand maintaince under H.M.Act and D.V act...also if you want to leave with your husband and his family you can go do restitution of conzgale rights

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles