What consequences if abstain for signing second motion mutual divorce?

Me and my husband filed for mutual divorce. The first motion was done 5 months back and some papers where signed which included about maintenance and child custody. Now i no longer wish to divorce him. What can legally happen if i do not sign or appear for the second motion?

The Second Motion will be dismissed, the court cannot force you to sign the second motion.

The mutual consent petition will fail. 

The decree for divorce will not be passed

My question is did you received any alomy in first motion. Secondly he abuse or torture and you after first motion. If answers is yes. Then you can do so. But after that you can't file mutual consent divorce again in future.
You have only limited grounds to take divorce.