Way for reconciliation after 2 years of separation

I am a Hindu Brahmin. Love,arrange Marriage date : 04/03/2014 Place : Mumbai,India I am epileptic,my health went bad after marriage.Wealth & health were major issues apart from husband's family holding negativity for me. My husband hid my health issue from in-laws which created friction after marriage.Since August 01,2015 we haven't met.I tried contacted him many times,but reaction was negative. I am blamed of hiding evil face through epilepsy,my Guru,God are insulted as fake apart from other insults. Neither is husband wanting to meet, talk nor is he initiating any separation process saying he has money issues. Husband is in negative state of mind,yet I want to be with him. Both of us are educated post graduates. Third party influence is strong on him & individual decision making seems weak. I need an advise for what action to take in this situation that can lead to meeting & reconciliation,positive path ahead. Thanks & Regards

If your husband has deserted you without reasonable cause and you wish to be with him then you can file a restitution of conjugal rights in family court. But there is a trail you need to follow to establish that he has deserted your company. A lawyer will guide you in this.

You are Hindu by caste so hindu laws are applicable on you. On that behalf as per Hindu Marriage act you are able to Issue legal notice u/s 09 of Hindu Marriage act and claim for reconciliation of marriage with him before 1 August 2017