Want to get separated mother-in-law created a lot of problems

I am so pissed of with my mother in law. My parents in law don't live with their elder son. They live with us & all the necessary & unnecessary expenses are taken care by us. However, she is so dominant, so selfish, so mean, never accepts her fault, always feel that is right, creates scenes unnecessarily & so on. I am fed up now. I have been married for 4 years & have an 8 month old daughter. I want to get separated. I feel like committing suicide every day just bcz of her.

Respected

you can file the Domestic Violence case if you have such kind of harassment. In case if you want to separate you can proceed by filing Case for Divorce or Judicial saparation.

As you told there is harassment from your in-laws, better you file a case against them for harassment. Then you can go for Divorce. The

" I feel like committing suicide every day just bcz of her." i think it is not the best thinking. Proceed Legally.