Want to get my maintenance order and change it

Maintenance order is passed but I hvnt read any maintenance gem him so far kindly guide me as how to proceed. Even I am not satisfied by the judgement.kindly answer my q

Answers (2)

72 votes

As the Hon'ble Court has passed the order in your favour kindly draw a decree of the said order so atleast you will start getting the maintenance amount. Then later on you can make an application for revising the maintenance amount by giving supporting to your claim. It will take little time so it is advisable that you first start taking the maintenance as awarded right now. For further detailed advice kindly forward me the order copy and kindly book a consultancy call.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

125 votes

If you are not agree with the judgement passed by the concerned Court about the maintenance then we have to challenge that order of maintenance in the Superior Court and we have to explain the grounds for set aside the order

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles