Want to get my maintenance order and change it

Maintenance order is passed but I hvnt read any maintenance gem him so far kindly guide me as how to proceed. Even I am not satisfied by the judgement.kindly answer my q

As the Hon'ble Court has passed the order in your favour kindly draw a decree of the said order so atleast you will start getting the maintenance amount. Then later on you can make an application for revising the maintenance amount by giving supporting to your claim. It will take little time so it is advisable that you first start taking the maintenance as awarded right now. For further detailed advice kindly forward me the order copy and kindly book a consultancy call.

If you are not agree with the judgement passed by the concerned Court about the maintenance then we have to challenge that order of maintenance in the Superior Court and we have to explain the grounds for set aside the order