want to get married and want a legal certificate for making passport

we want to get married legally and want a legal certificate for making passport. he will turn 21 In january 2016. Can u tell us how when and where to apply for this. We want to get married as soon as possible and dont want our families to know about this. Do we get some monatry allowane as he is from sc caste and i am from general. Please help us

Answers (1)

174 votes

Dear Sir, you have not mentioned from which state you belongs. although, if you belongs to Rajasthan , you have to apply for marriage certificate before Marriage Registrar. For obtaining Marriage Certificate apply with 4 passport Size Photos of both of you and your Wife, 2 Joint Photographs, affidavits (7)- one of you, one of your wife, one of your parents, one of your father in law and mother in law , two affidavits of witnesses from both sides and one affidavit of "Pandit". after completing all formalities present before marriage registrar with the above documents . Thereafter depositing required fee and inspection he will issue Marriage Certificate within one month.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles