Want to file for divorce spouse denied for sex

My spouse denay for sex more than 5 year is it ground for divorce ar not if yes Alimoney should given or not if yes how much. I have daughter of 11 years and my salary is 70000 in hand Per month.

Answers (3)

if your spouse deny for sex more than 5 year is it good ground for divorce on desertion basis
on desertion basis you have not to pay any Alimony to your wife under section 25 of Cr.P.C.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

In a marriage, a man denying sex to his wife and vice versa could amount to cruelty and may be a ground for divorce,
Denying sex to one’s partner on their wedding night is tantamount to cruelty and can be a ground for divorce,
HC takes cognizance of the wife’sdecision to deny sex to the husband as an act of cruelty.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Preeti Joshi
District Court, Gurgaon
11 years Experience
Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar
Connaught Place, Delhi
22 years Experience
Advocate Harish Malhotra
District Court, Gurgaon
22 years Experience

Denay to sex is the powerful ground for the divorce. You can get the divorce on this basis. For Alimoney its depend on your wifes data, like she educated or not, she able to earn money or not. As per your salary the alimoney is decided, but if she able to make money her self, then you not need to pay.

Related Articles

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Legal Services

60 Min Marriage / Relationship Counselling Session by Phone

No Ratings
60 Min telephonic counselling session with an expert relationship counsellor
15 Minutes Divorce Advice Session by Phone

4.8 | 371 ratings
Ask questions and get advice from a local experienced advocate on divorce and separation
Court Marriage

4.8 | 94 ratings
Work with a local experienced family advocate to guide you through your court marriage.
Legal Notice / Reply to Legal Notice for Divorce

4.6 | 45 ratings
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help
File for Mutual Divorce

4.8 | 241 ratings
Get hassle-free mutual divorce for both Indian and NRI couples through experienced lawyer in your city
Marriage Registration

4.8 | 170 ratings
Get your marriage registered through an experienced local advocate in the city of your residence
Similar questions

My husband is stating that he will give me a divorce within 3 months of marriage because my parents haven't told him about a issue of mine initial…

Read More

I am 48 year old. My divorce case is pending in a district court from last three years. I am giving alimony to my wife 9000 per month. She was living …

Read More

Hmara divorce ka case chala hai pichale ek saal se but mera husband mujhe lgatar gande sms mere character pr kichad uchalne bale bhejta rehta h Jisse …

Read More

Hi, My entire family is extremely worried about my sister who is going through a very difficult marriage. Its been a year but her husband has not cons…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue