×

Want to file for divorce spouse denied for sex

My spouse denay for sex more than 5 year is it ground for divorce ar not if yes Alimoney should given or not if yes how much. I have daughter of 11 years and my salary is 70000 in hand Per month.

if your spouse deny for sex more than 5 year is it good ground for divorce on desertion basis
on desertion basis you have not to pay any Alimony to your wife under section 25 of Cr.P.C.

In a marriage, a man denying sex to his wife and vice versa could amount to cruelty and may be a ground for divorce,
Denying sex to one’s partner on their wedding night is tantamount to cruelty and can be a ground for divorce,
HC takes cognizance of the wife’sdecision to deny sex to the husband as an act of cruelty.

Advocate Preeti Joshi

Denay to sex is the powerful ground for the divorce. You can get the divorce on this basis. For Alimoney its depend on your wifes data, like she educated or not, she able to earn money or not. As per your salary the alimoney is decided, but if she able to make money her self, then you not need to pay.