Validity of audio and video evidences to prove case against husband

If I am.able to collect some audio or video proof where my husband commits he is not able to keep the physical relationship with me from marriage date, then this proof will stand in court or not?

Yes you can produce such evidences in the court. Such evidence is called electronic evidence and are permissible as Indian Evidence Act. There always be counter arguments to that but still to prove your case of consumption of marriage you can produce such evidences.

Yes you can....Since your marriage has not been consummated ( you did not have physical relations) you can file a petition for nullity of marriage on the ground of impotence of your husband.....The effect of this petition would be that if at all a decree of nullity is granted in your favour, your status will be spinster and not divorcee.