Staying separate from husband for 1 year now. How can i divorce him?

Am not ready for marriage I informed both my parents and husband but no one hear my words and marriage was held. I requested my husband to give some time for sexual relationship but he promised me and tortured me for sex. Physically and mentally I was hurt. After a month I move to my parents home. 1 year completed we are not together but now he applied petition for re join. I don like to join with him anymore. I was helpless. Please help me to get out from this situation

I suggest you to file another Petition for divorce on the ground of physical and mental torture before the proper family court. The Restitution of Conjugal Rights Petition which is pending before the court will not be decreed unless and untill you agree to join your husband.

MADAM,

You have to file a vakalth before family court in Restitution of conjugal rights case, if you r not file vakalth, court will passed judgment and decree in favor of your husband. at the same time you can file a petition before same court for divorce.

Attend the court hearing, cin the mediation tell your intentions clear and seek divorce. If he refuses to give divorce, file petition for divorce under the ground of Cruelty' and seek maintenance.

Mutual Consent Divorce is best way forward. Negotiate your way through it.