some important information about divorce procedure.

My permanent address is in u.p. and I got married in 2006 at my home town. My inlaws are also from u.p. I want divorce with my husband and he is also want. I am living in delhi since last 5 years and working in a private company. Can I apply for divorce from my current address as from Delhi?

you can file if you have any government ID of Delhi after that you can file divorce from Delhi no problem where your husband live or your marriage. for that you have to ID like Adhar card, Election Card, any government then you can file and thereafter you can file divorce.

Dear Madam

You can apply for a divorce in delhi as you are residing here. The place where divorce petition can be filed is considered according to three parameters :

where marriage took place
or
where husband and wife last lived together
or
where party filing the petition is residing at the time of filing of petition.

Therefore you can file the petition for divorce in Delhi.

Feel free to revert in case of further clarifications.