Sister in law blackmailing me to pay extra money how to deal?

My elder brother is serving life imprisonment & for 11 years since arrest of my elder brother I am looking after his wife and two children & they are living with me. But now days someone has manipulated my sister in law to take monthly maintenance. I am small cable operator by profession and limited income & I have to look after my mother who is on dialysis & my wife, daily household expenses & court expenses. I can't afford any extra money to give my sister in law but she threats and harass that if I will not give her extra money so she will make false complain to police. What should I do?

You must inform these facts in writing to ur local police, commissioner office and women celll. Then you may also issue a legal notice to her through a lawyer. Keep all these correspond with you sp that even if she file any false complaints this will protect and safeguard all your interest.