Sister came due ill health husband sent legal notice what to do

its about a divorce case. we r from girl side. Amy sister was harassed physically n mentally by her husband n his family, they demanded for money too. she was ill n they didnt make her consult any doctor. we brought her here in critical conditionn she was admitted 8-10 days n noone came to see her from their side. she is here from over 1 year n noone came to take her back n now they sent a legal notice bt we didnt accept that notice. legal notice 3 baar aane k bad kya ladki wale case nhi kr skte ? we want suggestions what should we do

Answers (1)

205 votes

Dear friend as per your question and according to law you lodge a first information report aginst your sister husband for harassment of concern police station and also file a complaint domestic voilence act before concern court

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles