Separation/Divorce from Mentally Sick Wife for Survival of kids&Mine;

15 years old Marriage, two Son (14, 9 yrs). Mentally unstable wife under treatment at IHBAS, Still goes violent, Admitted 15 days over there In March, Now they advice to get treatment at Home . Life is totally unstable and worse because her behavior. Could't able to take any decision earlier as Indian law all favor to Women. Don't need Divorce exactly but need some solution to survive for myself and my kids. I am diabetic, Need attention on disease to survive. Very difficult to live in violent (not always) and unorganized behavior. Worse affecting Kids studies, Psychological changes.

If you don't intend for divorce then, we can't find any other option legally.

We suggest that you should meet a marriage counselor who can help you to over come your problems

In case you want to ask any legal question, please provide exact facts so that we can provide you a legal solution.

But, the option avaiable to you is,

Assuming you are Hindus,

You can easily seek divorce in case you are able to prove that she is mentally unstable. Apart from that you can also seek divorce on the grounds of cruelty if not on medical reasons, whatever the reason may be, u need to prove the same in Court. Hoping that the children also agree with what you say, would be an advantage for you.

You can easily seek divorce in case you are able to prove that she is mentally unstable. Apart from that you can also seek divorce on the grounds of cruelty if not on medical reasons. whatever the reason may be, u need to prove the same in Court. Hoping that the children also agree with what you say, would be an advantage for you.