Separated from 1st wife. Now remarried. Can 1st wife claim maintenance

I am a husband ho got divorced almost 7 years back by virtue of mutual separation. It was mentioned in a joint prayer that both of us shall not have any financial demand to each other but i shall bear the cost of education of my child. I got subsequently married and have given birth to a child who is now just 8 months old. Can my ex wife claim maintenance?

No Sir, If there had been a divorce by mutual consent stating that she shall have no financial demand towards you then there is no way her claim will sustain. You can always present your divorce paper to get the claim dismissed.

Once your mutual divorce is complete & your wife has given mutual undertaking that no monetary demand is there between the parties, she is not entitled for any maintenance.
Even if she files an application for the same, you can easily defend it by virtue of your divorce.