Sending of pornographic images to woman ground for divorce

I found my husband sending pornographic images to a married woman in his office. I tracked it though his whatsapp web. But he didnt accept it and says both their phones are hacked. I involved both the families and despite that he continues the same with her. I wanted to know if the chats can be served as evidences for filing a case against him. On which grounds can I book him?

Answers (1)

185 votes

Yes, you can serve that as an evidence under the court of law. While applying for contesting divorce, you can book him under section 420, 497 and 354 of IPC. This comes under the purview of cheating, adultery and assainating the modesty of woman if the other person is not a willing party to it.

I hope this clarifies your concern

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles