Sending of pornographic images to woman ground for divorce

I found my husband sending pornographic images to a married woman in his office. I tracked it though his whatsapp web. But he didnt accept it and says both their phones are hacked. I involved both the families and despite that he continues the same with her. I wanted to know if the chats can be served as evidences for filing a case against him. On which grounds can I book him?

Yes, you can serve that as an evidence under the court of law. While applying for contesting divorce, you can book him under section 420, 497 and 354 of IPC. This comes under the purview of cheating, adultery and assainating the modesty of woman if the other person is not a willing party to it.

I hope this clarifies your concern