Remedy if husband denying to give maintenance to wife

My husband forcing me for mutual divorce and he is creating seen about my charachter he is nt allowing me to stay in home so qt shuld i so he works in indian navy nd he is saying i vil give u nly 1000 fr 2 yrs aftr tht m nt responsible becoz i dont hve money so plz advice hw shuld i start.

Answers (1)

179 votes

You can file a case for maintenance under section 125 Cr. Pc before the family court seeking maintenance. your husband being an officer of the government cannot hide his salary. the court as per the standard of living of your husband will decide maintenance and award it to you which is to be paid by him.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles