Remedy if husband denying to give maintenance to wife

My husband forcing me for mutual divorce and he is creating seen about my charachter he is nt allowing me to stay in home so qt shuld i so he works in indian navy nd he is saying i vil give u nly 1000 fr 2 yrs aftr tht m nt responsible becoz i dont hve money so plz advice hw shuld i start.

You can file a case for maintenance under section 125 Cr. Pc before the family court seeking maintenance. your husband being an officer of the government cannot hide his salary. the court as per the standard of living of your husband will decide maintenance and award it to you which is to be paid by him.