Recovery of money spend during marriage after annulment

Sir husband files a case to void marriage which is less than one year due to anger on pitty things nand small argument then what are ways to get marraige expences back without harming husband image and family ......if there is no hope to save the marriage.

Any case filed between the parties is generally sent to mediation cell where the expert counsellor try to bring both the parties to the amicable settlement. It is possible that your case is settled there.

That is impossible. Apply your mind and think twice. The answer is in your query itself. How come you even expect to get back the money spent in your marriage? Can anybody think of getting their money back spent on marriages? If that was so, you shall not have married him. In case you want to get back your money, you can ask your husband in privacy or else you have to take recourse of police action by lodging false complaints of dowry which I shall never recommend you. But in other case, it is just follishness to think of hetting back your money.

Actually you can file petition UNDER SECTION 9 HMA for Restoration of conjugal rights.. before the court of principle judge family court........................................................ . .

Hello,
One cannot file for divorce within a year of marriage under Hindu Marriage Act. However judicial separation can be opted for. In case the wife wants to recover money for all the expenses and other articles , or her stridhan, she will have to seek alimony from the court . For any further query you may contact me.

First of all for finishing the marriage husband and wife have to complete one year of marriage. Marriage can be held void under section 5(1),(4),(5) of hindu marriage act is contravened. You can ask for interim relief and then alimony and ofcourse things and all expenses that you have gifted or spent during marriage and if you want to save your marriage then you can file case for restitution of conjugal rights under section 9 of hindu marriage act.