RCR by husband after divorce application by wife

I have filed a DV case against my husband & in laws. In reply he has denied all allegations and have made reverse allegations on me. He has also mentioned that he is willing to take me back & will file RCR petition. I am keen on reconciliation but not at the cost of mental physical & financial torture he has done to me. Q. R there any benefits of RCR to him in view of my DV application as I am not sure how truly he wants me back Q. Can I agree to go back by putting conditions. Can he put conditions too

its better to enrage a good lawyer and draft your terms very carefully. thereafter you can go for mediation through court. both the parties can put conditions. as far as DV case is there you can go ahead if you have proper medical papers in support of your claim.

Dear client though he will file r c r but he have to prove in court that u voluntarily left him without any proper reason. If u succeeded in domestic violence case to prove then court will reject his r c r. But u want to go back then take him writing in court that he will not do any harm to u mentally as well as physically. For any legal help call me

Adv prasad patil

Pune