quesRape case compromised. Married thereafter. Now kicked out of house.

I was having an affair with a boy. I filed a complain against the boy. We compromised and we got married. After marriage we went for our honeymoon. After that they sent me home and now the boy and his family are saying us that they don't want to keep me. Can i file rape case? What all can i do?

  • Planning to Divorce? Marriage Counselling can help

    Consult Now
    • ansDear Client,

      you cannot file rape case, however you can file complaint u/s 498 A (cruelty against woman by her husband or his relatives), 406, 323-326 (depending if any hurt caused to you by them), 506 (criminal intimidation), many more sections depending on their behaviour towards you.

      please note -
      if a man does intercourse with his wife during seperation its an offence,
      intercourse against the order of nature is also an offence,

      for further clarification you can call me after getting my number from LAWRATO

      Suneel Moudgil, Advocate

      Advocate Suneel Moudgil

        G T Road, Panipat

    • ansMore details are required to answer your query.

      What compliant you initially filed against the boy.
      Where did you get married.

      Answer to your query, based on limited facts

      Rape charge can not be made against husband by a wife.

      Advocate Vivek Nasa

        Gurgaon District Court, Gurgaon

    • File Mutual Consent Divorce @ Rs. 25,000/- only

      Know More
    • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
    Consult best Divorce lawyers in India

    Similar questions

    Got married through an arranged Marriage in the year 2001.From the first day of the…
    hi, recently I got married around 6months back I am facing some problem with her…
    My husband left me here in India to my parents just after 1 month of…
    I have a 4 month old daughter and my husband is still cheating on me.…

    Divorce Lawyers in India

    Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

      Supreme Court of India
     Experience: 16 years

    Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

      Lajpat Nagar 4
     Experience: 24 years

    Advocate Nagesh B L

     Experience: 23 years

    Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

      Connaught Place
     Experience: 20 years

    View all >>

    Quick Consult

    Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

    Ask a Free Question

    Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

    Find a Lawyer

    Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

    Get Fee Estimate

    Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly