Procedure to withdraw the for maintenance case.

I FILE CASE IN 2014 NOW I AM NOT IN FINANCIAL CONDITION SO LIKE TO WITHDRAW CASE I HAVE TO GIVE MAINTENANCE IN SEC 24 SO NOW WHAT THE EFFECT IF I LIKE TO WITHDRAW CASE

Your question is not clear but I believe that you are in bad financial shape and not in a position to pay maintenance. It would not be appropriate for you to withdraw the case at this point of time and if you stop paying maintenance, your wife will get an execution of the order and you will be forced to pay maintenance. I would suggest that if you are not in a position to pay maintenance to your wife then you just plead before the Hon'ble Court for modification of the order.