Procedure to file for divorce if wife is asking to live separately

I m married since last almost 5 years. My wife is from Madhya Pradesh and she came here in Mumbai after marriage and stayed for six months. Since then we are not living together. Now I contacted her and she is ready to live with me but not in Mumbai. She wants me to live my parents and live with her in MP. But I can't live my old parents as nobody is there to look after them. Please suggest me how to get divorce from her?

Dear Querist, As per your query if she is ready to live with you then please talk to her again make her understand about your situation and then come to the conclusion. If is she is ready then it's OK if not then take to her about getting separate mutually from this matrimonial relationships. For more please contact on my number.

Hello,.
Procedure for filing divorce - you have to file petition in family court .
You have to mentioned all the grounds for which you are seeking dissolution of marriage.
If you want to file divorce petition engaged a lawyer.

First of all you need to send a legal notice under section 9 for restitution of conjugal rights by which you will ask her to reset with you at your home in Mumbai and specifically mentioned in your legal notice that you will file divorce petition instead of restitution of conjugal rights if she don't come at your home if within the specified period she doesn't come back to your home then you can file a divorce petition at nearest court of jurisdiction

For any kind of legal support and lawyer service kindly contact or visit us at
Advocate gurchal and Associates law services, office number 5, Sai Dham complex, landewadi, Bhosari, Pune