Procedure to file for contested divorce because of husband's impotensy

i have one question from a lady kindly respond. . she married a man 6 months ago. After 6 months she came to know that her husband is having only one testicle. She feels betrayed that her husband had concealed this from her. She now dont want to stay with him. she had not taken even her clothes from her husbands home.what are her rights as per law. kindly reply ASAP.

Answers (1)

52 votes

She can file divorce petition in court on the ground of impotency. She can also claim maintaince for her survival in the court. She can also claim permanent alimony in divorce petition. For impotency, non consumation of marriage so many cases are filed by us. It's bot a big deal. Rest please also tell what does girl wants whether to continue relation judicial separation or divorce.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles