Procedure to change name in 12th certificate

I am 12th pass student in up board this year so iam change my board in cbsc board and again do exam in class 12th please sir give Answer

Regarding change in name or surname will be considered where such changes have been permitted by a Court of Law and notified in a Government Gazette. In the event of Court of Judicature allowing the change of name of a candidate, the same shall be carried out by the Board after obtaining relevant documents concerning change of name published in an official gazette.