Not present on court dates for Mutual divorce due to sickness

Sir, My MC case for divorce, hearing on 10th Sep in court which I need to travel for more than 7 hrs, the case is going for 2 years and the status is still appear to court, no judgement yet. I am working in chennai. In this situation last year I got operated for kidney stone in a critical condition and still under medication. This time too I am affected with the same problem for which doctor said I should get operated Immediately and not to travel for atleast 2 months. Is there any possibility of providing sick note and get time for 2 months, if so kindly say me the procedure. I am hindu guy.

it is permissible to file a petition with affidavit before the court along with the medical certificate seeking adjournment from the court on medical grounds. I am sure that you are been represented by a lawyer .

yes you have the provision of taking exemption from the court. you may produce your medical certificates and other documents and take a date. the court may be generous and due to unavoidable circumstances grant you to appear before the court on the next date of hearing.