My wife is betraying me having affair what can I do

I have proof of betryal of my wife. Not sure they are physically involved They also could not deny What should I do

Answers (2)

214 votes

Go to the court and file divorce case. If there is any illicit relation then you may file a case U/s 497 IPC against that person and file a case U/s 498 IPC for cruelty against your wife.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

287 votes

Lodge a complaint to the Police file a suit for Judicial Separation on cruelty and bigamy ground in District Judges or Family Court. After one year switch over to divorce suit or file a fresh Divorce Suit.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles