My boyfriend got married due to parents pressure what can I do

My boyfriend got married 4 months back due to parents pressure his marriage is not consummated yet. The girl knows the he loves me but stil she is not giving divorce and she is having affairs with other guy and says them as her brother and girl side are denying for divorce even his parents are not letting to take divorce and blackmailing him. he says he stil loves me and want to live with me but they are not allowing for divorce . Please help me out in this how to proced further. how can i help him to file divorce.

The Hindu Marriage Act prohibits Petitions for Divorce within one year of marriage. Since the marriage was celebrated only 4 months ago, you cannot file for divorce. However, you can file a Petition for a declaration that the marriage is null and void. If parties to a marriage want to separate within the 1st year of marriage, they can file a Petition under Section 11 of the Hindu Marriage Act.

Your situation us complicated as boys have a legal wife and you are his past ,not giving divorce is her legal rights ,only what matters is how you develop that strategy ,and how well you deal with the matter ,since very little left with you, I also feel that discussing these matters in privacy is very essential ,hence would suggest that you meet on appointment so that proper care or proper legal advise provided .Ofc : Adv pankaj Kumar