Mutual divorce case clarification

If mutual case is going on in the court can we make the next hearing duration after six months earlier by using disperse petition. Also can a person marry or be engaged to a person when mutual consent case is in progress The parties are separated for more than a year and Botha re willing for divorce and also marriage is not registered.

Answers (2)

65 votes

In this case, I would like to know you said already you both filed a mutual divorce petition before the court then why asking time if you not interested for mutual divorce then don’t appear the court on final hearing.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

92 votes

Dear Client

Hope you are fine n safe

You can file advance hearing petition for your mutual case for speedy disposal.

After divorce only you can process for another marriage.

As per law after disolution of marriage only one can do another marriage.

Anyfurther legal help contact me

Thanks & Regards.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles