Mode of Payment interim maintenance

In Divorce Law
Hi\nInterim order passed of 10k per month. But from date of application it's been 3years and in the middle there was lockdown so court was closed. Now is there any way to revise the order. And even if I have to pay the total amount from the date of application can I pay it in installments?

you can certainly seek a revision if you can satisfy the court of change of circumstances which would require a downward revision of the amount. if an arrear has accumulated you can surely ask the court to grant you permission to pay in installments.

so to answer your first question yes we can revise . in legal language I might say yes we can challenge the order or we can apply for modification of the order for the maintenance where you have to pay 10000 per month . justified ground has to be submitted and explained before the learned Court . We have to make court understand that you are not capable of paying Rs. 10000 per month as maintenance to your wife.
Now answering to your second question whether you can pay in installment ? answer will be yes but not installment, we can ask the court to make the entire amount break into the part payment so that you can make the payment without fail