×

quesMental harassment and threatening by wife

I am class I central Govt. employee and my wife is working in NCC as Major. Since we both have transferable job, therefore most of the time after marriage we stayed separably. She stay with my two kids. Since last two years her behavior suddenly changes. She rarely speak to me over phone and when i make call she used to fight me. Now she started threatening me that if i come to meet her she will make me arrest. She threatens me to lodge police complaint and put a case of dowry and physical abuse against me and my mother and brothers. I am in great mental tension. Kindly suggest me what to do?

• ansFile an application under Restitution of Congjunal rights ...... Without any further delay . If you have already filed for above a 498A will not have any major effect - do mention in your complaint that your wife is working and staying in different location and does not want to meet you.

Advocate Atulay Nehra

• ansas of now, you can only take pre-emptive measures, i would suggest that you lodge a complaint against her that she is not letting you meet your children and also threatening you, you can add colour to it and say that she also got you beaten up when you tried to visit her, this won't stop her from taking action against you, but it will help you, if she ever does, you should also file a case for the custody of the children.

Advocate Imran Ibrahim

Sarojini Naidu Marg, Allahabad

• File For Mutual Divorce With Expert Lawyers

Click here to see all Divorce Legal Services