Married since 7 months. Living apart since then. How to file divorce?

I was married since 7 months. Due to issues between us we have not lived together since then. The issues are not dowry or any violence they're terms we agreed upon while settling for this marriage. I'm eligible to apply for divorce? Please advise how to proceed and what are the options i've.

Minimum period of one year required to apply for divorce. it is advised to go for mutual filing. Within a period of 6 months yowill get divorce. This does not involve much of hassels in getting the divorce. Only two appearance is required. One at the time of applying and one after six months period.

Indian laws do not permit to apply for dissolution of marriage by a decree of divorce within one year from the date of marriage until specially permitted by a court of law after hearing
the petition and arguments of both the sides.
However if the marriage was not consummated due to the the respondent being an impotent, a petition to annul the marriage within one year from the date of such knowledge may be filed in the appropriate jurisdictional court of law.
You make sure your position and status and come back with more query on the subject.

Sir/Madam,
I bring to your kind attention that, if you are Hindu, you will have to wait for one year from the date of marriage for dissolving your marriage through court of law. If your marriage is void or voidable marriage, then you can file for declaring the marriage as null and void immediaetely. For any further detailed clarification you can contact me.