Married for nine months and wants to get mutual divorce

I married 9months ago. Me and my wife are not feeling comfortable with each other. So how could we get divorce easily and quickly

Yes it is possible to get divorce both parties under section 13-B of Hindu Marriage Act .it is very easy, it will take 6 months time .while filing this petition another application be annexed with this petition under section 14 of Hindu Marriage Act.

In order to get mutual consent divorce, you need to wait for at least one year of marriage. However, if your marriage is not registered than you can somehow take the advantage if it. It would be better if you wait for another three four months in order to get divorce by mutual consent easily. As there is no point continuing with the relationship if it has become bitter for whatever reasons.

yes one can get divorce by filling the petition an there is no impedement in getting the divorce decree as the said issue has been resolved by the Apex court now. if client wants to disolve the merriage then they can approach and will get the required decree.