One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Dharamsala - Advocate Bhavnesh Kumar

Advocate Bhavnesh Kumar

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 2+ user ratings
Judicial Court, Dharamsala
15 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Child Custody, Civil, Criminal, Divorce, Documentation, Domestic Violence, Family, Motor Accident
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Bhavnesh Kumar has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 15 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Bhavnesh Kumar's office is in Judicial Court, Dharamsala.
  • Himachal Pradesh High Court

Get advice from Advocate Bhavnesh Kumar

Enter your name*
Enter your phone number*
Enter your email

Top Reviews

Shweta Velkar - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer was an expert in my legal issue. The lawyer gave me the right guidance. The lawyer helped me in taking the right decision going forward.
Mar 06, 2019
View all Reviews >>
Questions Answered by Advocate Bhavnesh Kumar Can a DV case be filed during the pendency of divorce case Daughter claim compensation given by Govt to mother for her land