Married for 4 years. No cruelty happening but want to divorce husband.

What is the procedure for filing divorce? I have been married for 4 years and my husband is not wiling to divorce me. There are no such cruelty happening with me. But i want to divorce him. How can i do that?

you will have to come up with a reason for seeking divorce, because, if you are saying there is no cruelty per se, then it becomes difficult, and after submitting the reasons your husband will get a chance to rebut/contest the reasons so stated by you

If your husband is not willing to divorce you then you have to lodge an FIR u/ss 498A,323,504 IPC against your husband and in-laws thereby pressurizing him..but its my personal opinion that if you are not facing any harassment then don't go for divorce..there must be some misunderstandings but these misunderstandings are not worth of divorce..rest its up to you..