Live in relationship child documents

What are legally challenge n solutions for getting birth certificate and passport for a child borned in live in relationship. 1. Adhar cards having different names for both parents ( surname) and no marriage certificate obviously for parents is not available right now 2. How to get passport for such child? Thanks for your expert opinion.

Answers (1)

263 votes

there is no hassle in getting the passport of the child
the government of India has long back amended their passport law
now a single mother (means mother who has not married but has given birth to a child) can apply for the passport
the passport will not carry name of the father

pls call for further details

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles