Legal query regarding documents to be filed with divorce petition

Hello I have filed a divorce petiotion and i got know that court has been sent notice to my wife. In this regard i have submitted my IT Returns, Bank Statements, Pay slips, Evidences etc.. these documents are also sent with this notice.. is this mandate to send my personal documents also send with notice?

No, it is not necessary to send your personal income details to the other party. In case of notice all the above mentioned documents are not required . All these documents are required at the time of filling of the divorcee petition and not in the case of sending notice

If your divorce is Mutual Consent Divorce: S-13B then the following documents requires:
Address proof of husband
• Address proof of wife
• Marriage certificate
• Four passport size photographs of marriage of husband and wife
• Evidence proving spouses are living separately since more than a year.
• Evidence relating to the failed attempts of reconciliation
Also, it is important to note while talking about the documents required to be submitted by the petitioner, that they need to submit photocopies of the following documents once petition for divorce is filed in the appropriate Court.
• Income tax statements for the last 2-3 years
• Details of profession and present remuneration
• Information relating to family background
• Details of properties and other assets owned by the petitioner
In case of cruelty:
Marriage certificate
• Address proof of husband
• Address proof of wife
• Medical reports proving physical abuse
• Evidences laying down cruel behavior
• Submitting copies of outrageous acts like putting up advertisements in newspapers, if any.
• Statements of persons who witnessed the cruel act
so, it all depends on the ground on which you filled the petition for Divorced.

Advocate Gouri Shankar Hemekari