is there a difference between divorce order and divorce decree?

My 2nd motion just got concluded in my mutual divorce case and the judge said that I need to come to the court in 12 days to collect the order copy. Want to know is there a difference between divorce order and decree or is it the same document? Also, can my husband challenge the divorce decree in a higher court ever? WIll that be a problem if i get married immediately after getting my divorce decree?

A court decree that terminates a marriage; also known as marital dissolution.

A divorce decree establishes the new relations between the parties, including their duties and obligations relating to property that they own,support responsibilities of either or both of them, and provisions for any children.When a marriage breaks up, divorce law provides legal  solutions for issues that the husband and wife  are unable to resolve through mutual cooperation.

So , divorce order and divorce decree is same thing.

If it is Mutual consent divorce then it cannot be challenged , however in case of contested divorce , he can file an appeal

it is almost same but you have to wait for 90 days i.e. time for appeal before reunion with some one else. As with in this period both parties have the right to appeal before the higher court of law.
Its better for you and for your new partner also.

Thanks
Mohan S.