Interference by in laws in our life and family

I got married 19 yrs ago. My wife behaviour is not good with me and my parents. My In laws interfere in our life. Once we could not attend my in law engagement. My mother in law without asking me or my parents, call my mamaji and told him that we did not send her daughter to attend the engagement. My wife talk to her mother for hours but did not talk to us. on asking something she generally say shut up. My wife also talk to her sister for hours. Once in my presence my sister in law asked to my wife "aur teri saas kya keh rahi thi". If in my presence she can ask this question, she surely asking my wife to misbehave with me and my parents. I am tortured by my wife behaviour. but equally the behaviour of my in laws. If there is law to file case of interference by my in laws our family. so at least I can live with my wife peacefully.

unfortunately there is no such law whereby you can stop interference from your in laws. what you may do is go for counselling with your wife wherein you and your wife can openly discuss about the differences that you have with her and the issues that she may have with your immediate family.