In laws and husband harassed me now they filed divorce case

Im female 33 married on Apr 09. Right after marriage i was harassed 4money and whn i refused i was abused every now n the mentally and physically. I had a miscarriage too due to this. 2nd time when i was pregnant as my inlaws n husband suspected im jobless they thrown me out of house with 2 months pregnancy. Stil me n my parents wait 7 years hoping they will change by time but every now and then things were same they started forcing me to come back home which we refused til we dnt see behavior change. My husband was only 10th Pass n it was not told to us. now they hv filed divorce. I need help

You can bring on record all the facts stated in Question. Place Police Complaint if any and Contents Divorce Petition. You can Also Claim Maintenance from the Husband Pending the Proceeding in Family Court.

as you have mentioned that your husband has filed for divorce then the only solution is to fight the divorce and ask / demand maintenance and permanent alimony for you

you should appoint good advocate and fight the case and defend yourself against the false allegations made against you in the divorce petition.

you will have to prove that there was no fault from your side and the husband and his family has tortured you so much that there is no way left for you to protect your own life

Hope it helps....

All the best !

Dear client appear in divorce case filed by husband and strongly oppose the divorce. Also put yr case before court. U can file police complaint against husband and in law for dowry harassment under sec 498 a. U can also file domestic violence case for mental harassment. For any legal help call me

Adv prasad patil

Pune