In case of infidelity what are the rights of wife apart from divorce

Sir/Madam, In case of infidelity the rights of women is only to file a divorce case? Is law has any other punishments against a husband having an extra marital affair?

There are multiple other reliefs which can be obtained on both civil and criminal proceedings apart from divorce proceedings. The details of the case will accordingly decide such resource. Just let me know the place and details of proofs of infidelity. Further, such proceedings demand lot of your time and money. So if you committed to take the defaulter to task go for it.