I want to marry again with another lady How to do

Hi I am Hindu Maratha and married a girl in year 2010, which was a religious marriage ceremony with the attendance of almost 1000 people. I want to marry an another girl she is 24 yrs of age of same caste n religion. Is it possible for me to stay at another girls home without taking divorce with first wife? I haven't register my first marriage and didn't apply for marriage certificate. Can I do a court marriage with the second girl? I do have one child of 2 yrs what happens to him after with / without divorce? What if I sell all my property and settle in remote or unknown place?

Answers (3)

253 votes

you cant get married to another girl without divorcing your first wife and the circumstances can cause to the case of adultery for which you might get into trouble. my suggestion is that you should get divorced with your first wife and then marry other woman!

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

306 votes

Dont ask illegal ways to satisfy your lust . This is not a forum to give you illegal advice . Dont try to fool the law. You will be punished for bigamy and may go behind the bar. Dont be over smart and hide ur location. Police are smarter than you. Now dont ask how it will be done.
Thanks and good bye

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
150 votes

Second marriage in subsistence of prior marriage is illegal/void hindu law.
If you want to marry another woman, you have to dissolve your marriage which is in existence.
When ceremonies under Hindu marriage are performed, the marriage becomes irrevocable. Therefore it does not require any registration to prove it is valid.
Contact for further advice.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles