I want divorce. Wife doesn't want to be with me. What to do?

i want divorce from my wife , this is a arrange marriage on 29th of april 2015 and i think my wife is not want to be with me , there is several family issue and she preferred to live at her mother home longer then the time spend with me?

Dear sir
Filing the Divece patition in the family court than samman the court op..op present the court and WS filing in the court . filing the evidence plentef and op cross emanation plentef etc.

You can always file an application before the family court for grant of divorce, if she chooses to contest it then her wish, but ensure that you specify specific reasons for claiming the divorce, because divorce so early in the marriage is not that easy, so you need to make good grounds.

If you and your wife have finally decided to move out from the wedlock, the most convenient way is to apply for Divorce by mutual consent under section 13B of the Hindu Marriage Act ( I am assuming you Hindu).