I want divorce. Wife doesn't want to be with me. What to do?

i want divorce from my wife , this is a arrange marriage on 29th of april 2015 and i think my wife is not want to be with me , there is several family issue and she preferred to live at her mother home longer then the time spend with me?

Answers (3)

149 votes

Dear sir
Filing the Divece patition in the family court than samman the court op..op present the court and WS filing in the court . filing the evidence plentef and op cross emanation plentef etc.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

294 votes

You can always file an application before the family court for grant of divorce, if she chooses to contest it then her wish, but ensure that you specify specific reasons for claiming the divorce, because divorce so early in the marriage is not that easy, so you need to make good grounds.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
297 votes

If you and your wife have finally decided to move out from the wedlock, the most convenient way is to apply for Divorce by mutual consent under section 13B of the Hindu Marriage Act ( I am assuming you Hindu).

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles